Today I wanted to tell you about my travels on the Road to Hana located in Maui. For those that have never heard of the Road to Hana before it is a magical, windy, 1 lane road that stretches around the entire west coast of the island of Maui. The Road begins in a rain forest setting and eventually turns into an arid and dry volcanic landscape. I was lucky enough to go there for my honeymoon last August and along the way I was able to record at all the stops we took. So here’s my video of that day – it was very tiring but so much fun! If you are planning a trip to Maui I highly recommend the book below and also this other one. Check out the video below!
If you’re interested in the camera stuff I used to make this video, here are the links to see what I used:
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens – Wi-Fi Enabled
- GoPro HERO5 Black
- JOBY GorillaPod SLR Zoom. Flexible Tripod with Ballhead Bundle for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Up To 3kg. (6.6lbs)
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card (SDSDXXG-064G-GN4IN)
- Rode VMGO Video Mic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone Super-Cardioid
- SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC Memory Card Plus SD Adapter up to 100 MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30, A1 – 64 GB